We’re very pleased to announce that we’re sponsoring the Conversation Design Festival! Not only that but we’ve got a limited number of free tickets (each worth $200) to give away. Enter here to be in with a chance of winning!
In this 2nd Edition of the Conversation Design Festival, held on November 29-30, 2021 we will see Industry-leading AI Trainers, Conversation Designers, and Conversational Copywriters, who will share their learning journeys and enterprise experiences with attendees. You'll also get practical advice on deploying, designing, and optimizing AI Assistants like chatbots and voice assistants.
The event will be entirely virtual with Keynote speakers not only featuring our own CTO Benoit Alvarez but also an interactive agenda designed specifically for attendees looking for full participation rather than just speculating from the sidelines.
The festival will include:
- 25+ Expert presentations
- Panel discussions
- Speaker Q&A
- Allan Andersen, Director, Enterprise Solutions, Amelia, an IPsoft Company
- Greg Bennett, Director of Conversation Design, Salesforce
- Hans van Dam, CEO, Conversation Design Institute
- Braden Ream, CEO, Voiceflow
- Jason F. Gilbert, Character Designer, Intuition Robotics
- Emily Lonetto, Head of Growth, Voiceflow
- Elizabeth Stokoe, Professor of Social Interaction, Loughborough University
We're looking forward to seeing you there!
Competition winners will be contacted on the 24th November at 5pm.